To obtain your CME certificate:
Baylor Scott & White Health has transitioned away from CME Tracker to EthosCE for certificate generation.
- After we have received your evaluations, you will receive an email from us with a direct link to EthosCE.
- You will then be able to create an account, claim your credits, and print your certificate in EthosCE.
- The email from us will include a CME letter which will contain detailed instructions for EthosCE as well as the number of pharmacology credits earned for those requiring that information.
- In the CME letter you receive there will be contact information for Baylor Scott & White Health should you need any assistance with this process.
- You must claim your credits in EthosCE within 30 days of the program end date you attended.