- Make sure the speakers are turned on and the volume is turned up
- Check the Volume and Mute settings on your computer. Make sure Mute is not checked, and adjust Volume as needed.
There are multiple ways to check these settings:
• Click on the speaker icon in your system tray. Adjust Volume if needed and make sure Mute is not checked.
• Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel>Sounds and Audio Devices>Volume. Make sure Mute is not checked. Then go to Advanced. Adjust Volume if needed and make sure Mute is not checked.
• Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > Entertainment > Volume Control.
- Make sure the volume on the video clip is turned up. The Volume Control button is located at the bottom of the screen on the left.